Imagine your life with one problem less in it. If that problem relates to your gut, you will understand what we mean.
A lot of people with gut issues suffer in silence – you can’t really talk about gut problems at the dinner table, can you? But the reality is that because of those problems you don’t want to be at that dinner table sometimes. Food sensitivities are unpredictable and so are runny tummies.
People are different and so are their bodies and gut microbiome. While we can’t change that, we can find tools to manage our gut “feelings”.
Enterosgel® is one of those tools. The one which helps without failing. The one which feels like warm blanket covering raw flesh and removing pain in a very short time.
What is Enterosgel®?
Enterosgel® is an innovative intestinal adsorbent developed for binding toxins and other harmful substances in the gastrointestinal tract and to remove them from the body.
Unique vegan-friendly drug-free formula without gluten, sugar, artificial flavours and colourants and absence of taste or smell allows Enterosgel® use for absolutely everyone.
Enterosgel® is registered in 40 countries now including South Africa. For more than 20 years, millions of people all over the world has been using Enterosgel® as first aid in their daily lives. No serious side effects have been reported to date thanks to the drug-free formula.
What is Enterosgel® used for?
Enterosgel® is an N1 Enterosorbent For:
- Symptoms of IBS and Crohn’s Disease
- Food Poisoning
- Diarrhea (all ages)
- Allergy and/or Food Sensitivity
- Detoxification after Chemotherapy
- Alcohol Intoxication
- Leaky Gut
- And so much more.
- Children, even from the first year of life
- Pregnant and Lactating women
- Enterosgel® is sugar-free, therefore safe for those suffering from diabetes mellitus
- Allergy Sufferers. Enterosgel® is hypoallergenic
- Safe for patients with peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum
- Vegans. Free from animal products
- Those with lactose or gluten intolerance
Enterosgel® is a mono-preparation that contains only polymethyl siloxane polyhydrate.
Enterosgel® does not contain alcohol, sugar, lactose, gluten, fats, dyes, flavors, preservatives, and other additives.
Enterosgel® works only in the lumen of the gastrointestinal tract, is not metabolized and is not absorbed into the blood. Enterosgel® is completely removed from the digestive tract after 12 hours.
How Safe is it?
- Enterosgel® helps heal stomach lining
- Enterosgel® is not addictive, and does not cause drowsiness or a decrease in reaction (can be taken by drivers of vehicles and workers in industries associated with mobile mechanisms)
- It is safe to use for athletes and does not contain WAFA banned substances
- Side effects are INCREDIBLY rare but may occur, please see FAQ section on the website
Why is Enterosgel® better than other adsorbents?
- Enterosgel® adsorbs toxic substances and thanks to its gel structure begins to work effectively immediately when it enters the stomach.
- Enterosgel® has higher adsorption capacity than other adsorbents and helps heal and regenerate the mucosa of the gastrointestinal tract, protects against toxic and irritating substances.
- It is much easier to administer with young or elderly patients as they only need to take a spoon of Enterosgel® as a single dose.
- Enterosgel® is registered as a medical device, so all the stages of production, tests and trials are carefully monitored and reported.
- More than 100,000,000 single doses of Enterosgel® are taken annually in the world. No serious adverse reactions have been identified to date.
Enterosgel® is manufactured in Czech Republic by Bioline Products s.r.o.